Saturday, January 23, 2016

WINTER LOOKBOOK 2015/2016

January 21, 2016 10:01PM

Hey Everyone!!! Sorry, it's been awhile since my last post, but as you know I branched into doing YouTube and have been busy shooting and editing videos. With that being said, I just posted up my very first video lookbook. So, please go check it out if you haven't yet. (I will link it below) I think I will continue to upload videos and link the items I'm wearing in the video onto my blog, so I will still be active on both platforms. Also, special thanks to my friends Goldhlis and Amy for helping me film. You guys are the best! Thanks for the support and patience, hope you like the video.


                  

OUTFIT ONE: COMFY CAUSAL 


OUTFIT TWO: WINTER CHIC 

Vest: Fur Vest 

OUTFIT THREE: BLACK & WHITE 

Button-up: Button-up Dress
Boots: Tan Boots

OUTFIT FOUR: TONED- DOWN 

Dress: Grey Dress
Sunglasses: Reflective Sunglasses 

I hope you guys like the video and I will definitely keep all of you posted when I upload more videos. Please, subscribe to my Youtube if you liked the video and I will see you guys next time. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment